we would like to inform you that yourpersonal data will be collected by Archetypo s.r.l. in full compliance with the Legislative Decree Nr. 196 of 30 June 2003 (Personal Data Protection Code) and GDPR (UE 2016/679).
This means that:
- – your personal data will only be used for commercial and administrative purposes connected to your order handling and they will be processed with the support of telematic, hardcopy and IT means. It is not mandatory to supply your personal data, but any refusal in to provide them could prevent us from processing your order. Your personal data could be disclosed to other companies to fullfill the already mentioned purposes. Your sensitive data will be collected and used only for optimizing your online shopping experience and shall not be spread.
- – you can give us permission to send you advertising and promotional material when subscribing to our newsletter.
- – submitting your personal data is not mandatory, but if we lack them, there could be problems in the execution of our services. There could also be limitations connected to our promos.
- – Archetypo s.r.l. is the personal data processor towards whom you will be able to exercise your rights in accordance with Article 7 of Legislative Decree Nr. 196/2003
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA AND PURPOSES
Your personal data will be:
a. processed and stored to provide you with the requested services and to provide the Judicial Authority with the information requested (when needed) ;
- processed for marketing (newsletter), administrative and statistical purposes ;
- processed in order to provide you with the information requested;
- collected, processed and stored for administrative purposes (invoicing, etc.).
Giving consent to private data processing and consequences of the refusal
Providing the data is a mandatory requirement to achieve the foregoing purposes. Any refusal to provide those data could prevent us from providing you with the requested services or information.
Personal data processing
Your personal data will also be processed digitally. Archetypo guarantees a secure processing of the personal data that are kept in our digital databases in compliance with the legislation in force.
Personal data processor
Your data will be processed by Archetypo s.r.l. – Via Vincenzo Brunacci, 7 – 30175 Venezia (VE) – VAT IT04485990271
Data subject’s rights
Article 7 of Legislative Decree Nr. 196/03:
1. The data subject has to obtain confermation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him/her, even if not yet recorded. Personal data shall also be communicated in an intelligible form.
2. The data subject has to obtain indications of:
• the origin of the personal data;
• the processing purposes and methods;
• the identification data concerning the data controller, data processors and the representative;
• the entities or categories of entities to whom or which the personal data may be communicated;
3.The data subject has the right to obtain :
• the updating, correction or, if interested therein, supplement of the data;
• the deletion, transformation into anonymus form or blocking of data processed in violation of law, including those data that do not need to be stored in relation to the purposes for which they where collected or subsequently processed;
• the declaration that the operations reffered to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention of those to whom the data were communicated or disclosed, with the exception of the case in which such compliance is impossible or involves the use of means that are manifestly disproportionate with respect to the protected right..
4. The data subject has the right to oppose, entirely or in part:
• the processing of his/her personal data for legitiamte reasons, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
• the processing of personal data concerning him/her for the purposes of sending advertising or direct sales material or carrying out market research.
Cookies are short fragments of text (letters and/or numbers) that allow the website to collect information that can be used during the visit of the site (session cookies) or also in the next days (persistent cookies). Cookies are stored, in line with the users preferences, from the browser on the specific device that is used to surf the site (pc, tablet, smartphone).
Types of cookies
Cookies can be subdivided in three different categories:
- Technical cookies are necessary for the correct functioning of the site and are generally used to manage the login and the access to the restricted areas of the site.
- Analysis and performance cookies are used to analyze how our users surf the site. Even if these cookies don’t identify the user, they help us to know if he/she goes back to the site in different moments. These cookies are also useful to enhance the performance and usability of the site.
- Profiling cookies are useful to send the user advertising messages in line with his/her preferences on the website. This technology can have a heavy impact on the user’s privacy: that’s why, in compliance with the European and Italian regulations, the user has to be informed about the use of profiling cookies.
When surfing artedimurano.com there is the possibility to receive cookies both from the visited site (proprietary cookies) and from other sites (third-party cookies). An example is the presence of Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and LinkedIn plug-ins that are used to share contents on social media sites.The presence of these plug-ins entails the transmission of cookies to and from all the third-party sites. The following third-party cookies are installed on this site:
- Facebook social plug-in
- Facebook optimization and monitoring
- Google Analytics data analysis
- Google Adwords online advertising
- Google AdExchange remarketing
- Google Maps geolocalization
- Feedaty optimization and monitoring
- Shoppydoo optimization and monitoring
- Trovaprezzi optimization and monitoring
- Zoorate optimization and monitoring
Management of cookies
- Management of cookies for Chrome: instructions
- Management of cookies for Explorer: instructions
- Management of cookies for Firefox: instructions
- Management of cookies for Safari: instructions
In compliance witht the legislation in force, iopelle.it doesn’t have to inform the user about technical cookies because they are essential to provide the requested services. For all the other kinds of cookies you can express your consent with these three modalities:
- Using specific settings of your browser or of the software you use to surf the site
- Changing the settings connected to the use of third-party services
- Clicking on this button: Withdraw consent
Blocking cookies could not allow the user to visit certain parts of the site.